Thinking of buying a new car but overwhelmed by the choices? Let the Tonight Car Clinic help you!
Is petrol really best? Can electric cars go through a car wash? Has the emissions scandal done for diesel? To hybrid or not to hybrid?
These are confusing times for car buyers... That's why ITV's 'Tonight' programme will be running a car clinic in Leeds on Saturday 4th August with experts only too happy to answer your questions and the latest cars for you to test drive.
We want to hear from you if you are happy to be filmed for our programme and:
- You own a diesel and are worried about its resale value after the emissions scandal
- You are a self-confessed petrolhead who would never normally consider anything else
- You are a people-carrier loving family who feel like you spend too much of your monthly budget on fuelling your car,
- You don't currently own a car and need one, but are worried you won't be able to afford to do so
- You are an SUV loving driver who would rather walk than buy an electric vehicle!
Whatever your car buying conundrum, we'd love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!