He's one of the top experts on Bear Grylls Survival School and is trusted by Bear Grylls with life-saving tasks and challenges, we spoke to caving expert, BGSS leader and all round adventurer Tim about his highlights of the series, whether he ever gets scared and what his top tips are to become the next great survival expert.
Plus he shared with us some of his personal snaps from the series. Take a look at them below.
Bear is a great role model for children to live healthy and active lives and that's why I love working on the show so much. It gives children confidence and belief in themselves, no matter the odds!
– BGSS expert Tim
Taking a group of children into the wild for two weeks of action and adventure is always daunting as an instructor, however the benefits of outdoor adventure to children's lives always outweigh the risks
– Tim and the other instructors have their work cut out taking 10 teenagers into the wild for two weeks but it's worth it
The highlight was seeing how far the students came in such a short time and seeing their smiling faces as they helicoptered away at the end!
– Tim told us what his highlight of the series was
When the group came together after the last night, to make it as one to the summit, that was a stand out moment for me
– Tim told us about the strong sense of teamwork the survivors showed at the end of their adventure
They all did so well, but Callum overcame so much and made an epic helicopter jump! He was the best surprise, so brave against his fears to overcome them
– Callum progressed the most in Tim's eyes and was also the surprise survivor - go Callum!
Be humble in all you do, respect the environment and never drink out of Bears flask!
– Finally, we asked Tim if he has any advice for wannabe survivors
What's next? I'm set to run 6 marathons in 5 days across Antarctica. I have completed this across the desert with its heat and lack of water, now I am set on the cold!
– We asked Tim what's next as a survival junkie - and he didn't disappoint with this epic challenge. Good luck!