PETER ANDRE’S 60 MINUTE MAKEOVER COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Competition open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Competition opens for entries via PRTS, SMS and online via the www.itv.com, www.stv.tv and www.u.tv websites as stated in promotion for the “Peter Andre’s 60 Minute Makeover” programme (the “Programme”).
· Competition closes for entries via PRTS and SMS at 10.00 a.m. on the date stated in the Programme.
· Competition closes for entries online at 10.00 a.m. no less than 3 working days after the closing date and time for entries via PRTS and SMS.
Winner selection date:
Within one week of the closing date and time for all entries.
How to enter & cost of entry:
To enter this Competition, answer the competition entry question stated in the Programme, via:
· PRTS Phone - call 09041 61 60 60 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line to answer the competition entry question; up to 3 entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive an additional, third entry into the competition without charge (based on the same answer and details as submitted in their second call). Each call costs no more than £1.54 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and from mobiles considerably more.
· SMS text – send a SMS text to 65554 with A, B or C to indicate your answer to the question; up to 3 entries per phone number. SMS entrants will receive a SMS reply message acknowledging their SMS entry and inviting them to enter the competition via SMS a second time using the same mobile number. Entrants who send a second SMS text using the same mobile number with their answer to 65554 by the competition closing date and time will receive an additional, third entry into the competition without charge (based on the same answer as submitted in their second text). Each of the SMS entrant’s chargeable SMS text entries costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.
There is one prize consisting of a cheque for £15,000 (fifteen thousand pounds sterling) made payable in the name of the entrant only. A signature may be required upon delivery.
ITV's General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply - to view these, please click here.
Prize Provider and Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT.