Does your child love drawing? If so, this is the competition for them. Courtesy of Hallmark, we are offering one child the chance to design a Christmas card which will be sold as part of a celebrity Christmas card pack this Christmas.
Proceeds from the sale of the cards will help the six Text Santa charities we're helping this year. They are: Together for Short Lives, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Whizz-Kidz, Age UK, Carers UK and Anthony Nolan.
If your child is between six and 16 we want them to design a card, but it must include Santa in it. It could be just of Santa or he could feature in a scene.
Just download and fill in the application form and submit your child's design either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post and their Santa card could be on the shelves this Christmas.
Entries must arrive at Daybreak by Tuesday 9th October at 18:00, and must be submitted with the entry form.
- Entrant must be aged between 6 and 16 on 1st October 2012
- An original design (i.e. it not previously created by any person other than the entrant)
- Fit within the space indicated on the entry form
- Show a Christmas scene including Santa Claus
- Include a seasonal greeting in the space provided on the application form in the English language
- Drawn by hand (i.e the design cannot be computer generated)
- Not include anything stuck onto the design (e.g. cotton wool or glitter)
By submitting your entry you agree that you have read and agree to comply with the terms and conditions.
The nominating adult takes responsibility for the entrant's status complying with the T&Cs.
Download your Sketch Santa entry form here
Send completed entries to email@example.com or Daybreak’s Sketch Santa Competition, The London TV Centre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT.