Martin Lewis is on holiday, so entrepreneur Justin Preston brings us his best deals for Mother's Day.
Justin Preston is presenter of Britian's Secret Shoppers - where he turns a selection of shy shoppers into savvy bargain hunters by helping them overcome their embarrassment and secure the best deals on a host of products from designer clothes and holidays to bespoke fitted kitchens. Britain's Secret Shoppers is on Channel 4 tonight at 8pm.
Lastminute.com have an exclusive offer on spa days - you can visit the Imagine Spa at Heathrow, the Orton Hall Hotel in Peterborough, or the Style Ikon spa in Glasgow - along with 17 other options - for just £20 per person. Thats a huge saving of up to 66% depending on which one you choose to visit.
Spabreaks.com are offering 2 for 1 on spa days at just under 40 different spas. They've got offers on spas across the UK and can cost as little as £22 for two people.
Also, don't be shy to ask for special deals. If you go to hotel spas early in the week you can get some great offers - you might even be able to afford to stay the night.
MEAL FOR MUM
M&S are offering a Mother's Day Dine In - a family roast for four people for £15 - less than £4 per head. You'll get:
- A main course, a large side dish, a dessert and a bottle of red or white wine or a non-alcoholic alternative
It's not just about getting things cheap though - if you want to cook your mum a really special meal, get out there on to your local high street and talk to your butcher, your fishmonger, your greengrocer. Not only will they be able to give you some great offers on top quality produce, they'll also advise you on the best ways to prepare your meal.
There are also some restaurant deals available for those who want to eat out:
- There's a free dessert for mum when she orders any carvery meal this Sunday at Crown Carveries - no voucher required
- And Chiquito are giving Mum her meal for free when another main is ordered. Thats only valid this Sunday and youre advised to book for that one.
- The bigger high street supermarkets have offers on their flowers - including £5 for a Mum's Delight boquet at Asda, £2 for a Sunflower Bloom boquet at Lidl, and just £1.80 for a bunch of tulips at Morrison's.
- If you're not worried about your flowers arriving on Mother's Day then choose a company that sends their flowers by Royal Mail, flowersbypost.com are offering budget boquets from £9-95 including free delivery - and bunches.co.uk have offers from £11-95... including delivery, and a free box of chocolates.