Jackson was a confident gay man who didn't want to be defined by his sexuality. However, following a horrific accident he lost the use of his arms and legs and struggled to cope, barely able to do anything for himself. In a tragic climax, Jackson asked his mother Hazel to help him die. But Hazel was unable to go through with it and Aaron stepped in.
||Al Pacino films
- Jackson arrives in the village to return Aaron’s mobile phone that Aaron had left behind in a gay club the night before
- Jackson encourages Aaron to come out as gay
- Kisses Aaron outside Bar West, which is seen by Adam
- Gets punched by Aaron in the Woolpack when Aaron thinks he is about to out him
- Jackson thinks Aaron is playing games and isn’t impressed when he thinks Aaron suggested him to Declan for building work
- Jackson sticks up for Aaron when he’s threatened by Wayne from community payback, and they finally get together
- Aaron is taken aback when Jackson moves into Smithy Cottage - with his mum
- Jackson is involved in a horrific car accident which leaves him paralysed from the neck down for life
- Jackson is finally released from hospital on Christmas Day
- Aaron finds Jackson's video diary in which he confesses he wishes his life would end
- Aaron and Hazel take Jackson to Whitby for a fun weekend in the hope of changing his mind. Jackson has a great time but his mind is made up. He doesn't want to spend the rest of his life as he is and asks Hazel to help him die
- When the time comes, Hazel cannot go through with her promise and Aaron, in a final act of love, steps in to carry out Jackson's wishes. Jackson dies on the 7th June.