*Series five, episode four spoilers*
Episode four of the latest TOWIE hits ITV2 at 10pm tonight! Tune in because you've got these goodies awaiting you...
- Gemma's angry! Why? Because of the way Ricky told everyone about the saucy text messages Gemma sent him. She confides in mum, Joan Collins (no, not that one), "I’m thinking, 'you little snake, at the end of the day, surely, in your thick skull, you know it’s just a bit of friendly banter?'"
- Well, that bit of "friendly banter" gets Gemma into a whole heap of trouble with Charlie. Do they split? You'll find out in tonight's episode!
- The sexting also gets Gemma into trouble with Jess. The pair face each other for the first time since THAT revelation.
- Arg breaks down mid-marathon as Lydia watches on. Aaargh! Will Lydia come to his aid? Will Arg be able to recover and complete the hardest challenge he's ever faced?
- Billie thinks Joey loves Sam! We'll be honest, we hope he still does! They're such a sweet couple. Billie tells Sam, "I think to be honest, Joey’s never really gotten over you two. From when you split up I think that he’s always kind of still loved you".
WATCH TOWIE TONIGHT AT 10PM FOR MORE HOT REVELATIONS!