Lauren G's top five explosions
She may well have left Essex but Lauren Goodger will leave any ever lasting imprint on the TOWIE world.
Lauren once said she “hates confrontation” which was perhaps the biggest fib ever told on televison. We look back at our top five Lauren G explosions in this reem video.
- In at number five we’ve got her confronting Tom P at the British Party, the poor lad didn’t know what had hit him!
- At four it’s the time she kicked off at Jess, the pair had been inseparable at one time but this little spat got even more vicious off screen.
- The magic number three is her most recent temper loss with Tom P who revealed he’d been seeing his ex while they were dating. Not a wise move my friend.
- Two is a row that left us all gasping for breath as she lost it with Sam for dating Mark. *Warning* Contains copious amounts of swearing!
- And finally, Lauren’s number one explosion was the finale of series two; after it all had been so rosey with Mark and her engagement to him, LG wasn’t happy with Mark’s pool party shenanigans so she pushed him in the pool!
GOODBYE LG IT’S BEEN EMOTIONAL!