A quick and easy pasta dish that's perfect for a tasty, satisfying lunch!
150g little pasta shells
1 onion, finely chopped
100g frozen peas (defrosted)
75g sliced cooked ham (cut in small pieces)
A pinch of dried chilli flakes
75g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
2. In a frying pan, fry the onion, ham, chilli flakes and peas.
3. Add the cream to the pan and bubble to thicken slightly.
4. When the pasta is cooked tip into the ham mixture and remove from the heat them pour into the egg and toss to heat through.
5. Finish with a little more parmesan and a tbsp. of flat leaf parsley and season to taste.
Please note that due to the live nature of Let's Do Lunch, the recipes may not always exactly match the dishes Gino cooks on the show.