Get the recipe for Gino's delicious pasta dish with rocket and prawns.
- 180g fresh linguine pasta
- Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely sliced
- 25g pine nuts
- Half a medium red chilli, finely sliced
- 150g cooked prawns
- Half a glass of dry white wine, optional
- Small handful of fresh basil, finely sliced
- 70g rocket leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the garlic, pine nuts and the chilli for approximately 20 seconds.
3. Add in the prawns and cook for a further few minutes until pink.
4. Add in the white wine and basil then check the seasoning and simmer for another 2 minutes.
5. Drain the pasta and add to the prawns.
6. Immediately add in the rocket leaves, mix well on a low heat, allowing the rocket leaves to slightly soften and the pasta to absorb the flavour. Serve immediately.