A hearty, filling meal, perfect for feeding the family.
• 200g fresh Tagliatelle
• A dash of olive oil
• 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
• 2 Italian sausages, sliced
• 5 chestnut mushrooms, sliced tbc timewise
• 1 medium red chilli, diced
• 1 handful of pine nuts
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
2. In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and shallow fry the sausages and garlic, fry for about 2 minutes until golden.
3. Add the mushrooms, chilli and the pine kernels, season with salt and pepper and cook for another minute or so
4. Drain the pasta, add to the sauce and mix well.
5. Serve immediately with some freshly chopped parsley
Please note that due to the live nature of Let's Do Lunch our online recipes may not exactly match how Gino makes them on the show