Get the recipe for Gino's delicious spaghetti al pomodoro crudo - or spaghetti with no cook tomato sauce!
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 200g spaghetti
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 100g baby plum tomatoes
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- A small handful of basil leaves, torn roughly
- Parmesan shavings
1. Boil the pasta in salted water as per packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes roughly, squashing a little as you go and place them and all the juice in a large bowl, add in a really good glug of olive oil and season well with salt and pepper, add the garlic, chilli flakes, and the basil, then tip in the pasta and toss well to combine.
3. Place in serving bowls and top with the parmesan and serve immediately.