Katie Price demonstrates how to save a choking child after a dad reveals his son nearly died from eating a grape!
KATIE PRICE DEMONSTRATES HOW TO SAVE THE LIFE OF A CHOKING CHILD
It's every parents' nightmare - your child begins choking and you're not sure what to do.
We were joined by dad Steve Hulbert who explained how his five-year-old son Oli nearly choked to death on a grape. 'I could see the panic in his eyes,' Steve said while describing the horrific moment.
Steve revealed how Oli went limp and lost consciousness after swallowing a grape and she and his wife tried to clear his airways. After calling 999, Oli was revived by paramedics who arrived on the scene within ten minutes and got the grape out, allowing Oli to breathe again.
Our Katie Price - who is training to become a paramedic training - made a video to demonstrate how to save the life of a choking child with the help of St John Ambulance first aid trainer Lisa Pascoulis.
Coleen Nolan said: 'We've made this to save lives so watch it, take note and please share it to save a child's life.'
Please watch the interview and video demonstration so you know how to save a child's life!