A wonderfully unique avocado chocolate mousse made with made with creamy yogurt makes for a healthier treat with a unique taste.
Prep time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 pots
1. 1 large avocado peeled and stoned
2. 450g Onken Extra Creamy Yogurt
3. 150g dark chocolate melted
4. 2tsp vanilla extract
1. Put the avocado in the bowl and use an electric whisk so that there are no lumps.
2. Whisk in a few spoonfuls of Onken Extra Creamy Yogurt to thin out a little.
3. Then add the rest of the pot and whisk well.
4. Whisk in the melted dark chocolate (allow it to cool a little so that it isn't hot when it goes in).
5. Add the vanilla extract and whisk until fully combined.
6. Spoon into pots and chill for 2 hours.
Recipe and image courtesy ofEmily Leary – A Mummy Too