Love cooking? Like nothing better than to get your teeth into a juicy pie whether sweet or savoury? Would you like to see your pie recipe on the shelves of Waitrose? Then we have the competition for you...
We are offering an exciting opportunity for budding chefs everywhere! We're looking for Britain's Best Pie recipe, to tickle the nation's taste buds.
Helping us in our search are Corrie favourites Julie Hesmondhalgh (Hayley) and Antony Cotton (Sean).
Fred Elliot would have probably gone for steak and ale and Roy would be serving an all day breakfast variety, and Betty...well we all know what Betty's favourite would be!
But what about you?
The winning pie recipe will be sold nationwide in Waitrose stores.
Read the full terms and conditions. Please adhere to the following dos and don'ts.
- Can be sweet or savoury
- Must be short crust pastry
- The recipes submitted must all be original
- The recipe should be commercially viable
- You must include a story behind your pie. Entrants without a story will be excluded. We will also only read the first 250 words of your story as this is the limit
- No fish and no shellfish in the ingredients
- Cannot include nuts in the ingredients
- Cannot include sesame in the ingredients
ENTRY HAS NOW CLOSED.