Why not try this delicious chicken dish, full of flavour and goodness!
6 garlic cloves
2 large red chilli
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
600g skinless chicken breasts, sliced on the diagonal
400g green beans cut into 3cm lengths on the diagonal
3 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
3 red chillies extra, cut lengthways with seeds removed
a handful of Asian basil leaves, or regular basil
Steamed rice to serve
1. Roughly chop the garlic and chilli then place in mortar and pestle with the sea salt and pound into a paste (if you don't have a mortar and pestle, place the garlic and chilli on a chopping board, sprinkle with salt and finely mince with a knife, using the side to make a paste).
2. Place a wok or a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat for one minute, heat oil and add the chilli paste.
3. Stir-fry for 15 seconds until lightly golden then add the chicken and beans.
4. Cook, stirring for about five minutes then add the fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and chilli and stir-fry for 30 seconds longer.
5. Remove from the heat and stir through the basil. Serve with steamed rice.