Bill Granger cooks up a quick dish for the weekend - light and healthy fish parcels with Asian bean salad.
4 x 150g firm white fish fillets (such as cod, haddock or hake)
80ml coconut milk
2 tsp lime juice
2 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp soft brown sugar
1 lemongrass stem, outer stem removed and thinly sliced
Grated zest of 1 lime
Small handful fresh coriander leaves
Small handful fresh basil leaves
For the Asian green bean salad:
Asian green bean salad
400g green beans, topped but not tailed
2 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp soft brown sugar
1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
Large handful fresh coriander leaves
3 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
Steamed brown rice
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Put each fish fillet on a 30-cm long piece of greaseproof paper or foil.
2. Mix together the coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar and spoon over the fish fillets. Scatter the lemon grass, lime zest, coriander and basil over the fish.
3. Fold in the sides of the paper or foil to make parcels. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, depending upon the thickness of your fish - the fish should be just cooked through.
4. Blanch the beans in boiling water for 2 minutes, until just tender. Refresh under cold water and drain.
5. Mix the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and chilli into a dressing and toss it into a bowl with the beans, coriander and spring onions.
6. Serve the fish parcels with the green bean salad, steamed brown rice and lime wedges.