James Tanner's in the kitchen using flavours that sum up the very essence of summer to him to create an easy midweek supper using two of the nation's most popular teatime ingredients, chicken and pasta!
This recipe can be cooked in under 15 minutes and tastes like summer on a plate!
2 chicken breasts skinless
1 lemon juiced and zest
2 sprigs of chopped rosemary
1 tsp runny honey
150 ml reduced chicken stock (simply take 250ml and reduce)
80 ml white wine
1 cloves of garlic chopped
1 chopped shallots,
2 slices Parma Ham
1 small courgette cut into 2 cm chunks,
50g fresh popped broad beans (could use frozen as a tip!)
2 handfuls of fresh egg tagliatelle pasta
2 tbsp of low fat crème fraiche
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
Basil leaves to garnish
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Take the chicken and slice through the breasts lengthways, about ¾ of the way through, then flatten out with the palm of your hand.
2. Place in a dish with the lemon zest and juice, chopped rosemary and a tbsp of olive oil. Mix all the ingredients together then cover with cling film and leave to stand for about 10 minutes.
3. Preheat a chargrill pan to a medium heat and lay on the split chicken breasts. Cook gently for around 3 minutes each side.
4. Whilst the chicken is cooking add some oil to a frying pan and sauté the shallots and courgette for around two minutes or until softened.
5. Next add the garlic and sliced Parma ham and cook for a further minute. Turn up the heat and add the white wine then the stock. Add the beans and bring to a simmer. Season and reduce the liquid before stirring in the crème fraiche.
6. Cook the pasta in the salted water for two minutes then drain and add to the sauté pan. Brush the chicken with honey on both sides.
7. Slice and serve on top of the pasta, spooning over the vegetables and sauce. Garnish with fresh basil and extra virgin olive oil.
Get more recipes from our Lorraine chefs
Watching your weight? Get our healthy Miami Beach Diet recipes
Catch up with Lorraine on ITV Player