Satisfy your sweet tooth with this creamy Red Velvet Smoothie, made using delicious guilt-free ingredients.
Prep time: 15 minutes Serves: 2
300ml beetroot juice
2 large peeled, sliced and frozen bananas
1 heaped tsp. cacao or cocoa powder
1 heaped tbsp. Onken Natural Set Yogurt
1 tsp. cacao or cocoa powder, to sprinkle
1 tsp. agave nectar or honey
1 tbsp. lime juice
1. Combine the beetroot juice and frozen bananas in the blender and ensure the liquid does not exceed the max line.
2. Blend for 30 – 40 seconds until smooth.
3. Add the heaped teaspoon of cacao or cocoa powder to the mix and blend for another 20 seconds.
4. Once the smoothie is blended, leave a 1 - 2cm gap at the top of the glass for the garnish.
5. Spoon the yogurt on top, add lime juice, sprinkle with cacao or cocoa powder and drizzle with agave nectar or honey.