The smell of this delectable delight baking in the oven will make it hard to resist!
400g self easing flour
50g wholemeal flour
1/2 tap of salt
1 tap of bicarbonate of soda
2 tbsp of sugar
30g dried cranberries
50g roasted pecans
1 tbsp of natural yogurt
250ml of milk
1. Place all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
2. Add in the clementine zest, cranberries and pecans.
3. Mix together, then add n the yogurt and milk.
4. Mix together to form a soft dough.
5. Dust with a little flour and shape into a roll loaf a d transfer to a non stick baking tray.
6. Cut a cross approximately 3cm deep into the dough and bake at 170c for 20 minutes, until golden.