100g dark chocolate 90g butter plus a little for greasing
2 tbsp Onken Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt
2 eggs medium free range
70g caster sugar
1⁄2 tsp baking powder 100g strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/410F (200C/390F fan assisted).
2. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl, then stir in the butter until melted.
3. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together until the mixture is pale, creamy
and fluffy. Fold the yogurt into the egg mix.
4. Tip the cooled chocolate into the egg mix and fold through. Add the flour and baking
powder and continue to fold until nice and even.
5. Divide the mixture between the six greased ramekins and chill for an hour. Bake for
6-8 minutes. The tops should just set.
6. Top each ramekin with a sliced strawberry and enjoy.
Recipe and image courtesy of Emily Leary – A Mummy Too