200ml Onken vanilla yogurt
200g small even sized strawberries, hulled
100g even sized raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Butter and line a 30 x 20cm traybake tin with baking parchment.
3. For the cake: Place the butter, eggs, sugar, flour, almonds, baking powder, and yogurt into a mixing bowl and mix together using an electric hand whisk until smooth. Pour into the tin and level the surface.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean. Leave to cool for 10 minutes before carefully removing from the tin. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. 5. Remove the baking parchment.
6. To decorate: Just before serving spread the yogurt over the top of the cake, leaving a slight gap around the edge.
7. Place a row of strawberries across the centre and down the length of the cake to make a cross. Next, place a single row of raspberries diagonally from each corner to the middle. 8. Fill in the empty spaces with blueberries leaving a white stripe around each pile. Cut into squares to serve.
Note: Best eaten immediately, or chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.