This refreshing smoothie recipe will bring back the sweet memories of summer with every sip.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this creamy Red Velvet Smoothie, made using delicious guilt-free ingredients.
These sweets treats are a delicious indulgence - just make sure you don't scoff them all if you want to get lean!
Jennie cooks us up a delicious Lancashire hotpot, perfect for a chilly evening.
25g unsalted butter
1tbsp olive oil
1kg Lamb neck, fat trimmed cut into chunks
1tbsp plain flour
250g pickled onions, drained weight, left whole if small or cut up if large or 1 white onion, peeled and chopped
4 small carrots, peeled and chopped in irregular shapes
½ tsp dried rosemary
½ tsp dried thyme
1 bay leaf
Dash Worcestershire sauce, optional
1-2tbsp brown sauce, optional
2tsp Dijon mustard, optional
1pt Beef or lamb stock
2tbsp mint sauce
1 kg potatoes, peeled and sliced
50g unsalted butter, melted
Pickled red cabbage, to serve
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160C.
2. Season with meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle the flour over the meat.
3. Heat a large casserole pot, which had a lid and that can be put on the hob, and add the oil.
4. Once hot add the meat in small amounts and brown all over and remove from the pan and set aside.
5. Once all the meat is browned add the carrots and onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the brown and Worcestershire sauce and season again with salt and pepper. Mix and cook for a further 2 minutes.
7. Add the herbs, bay leaf, mustard and mint sauce and mix again.
8. Add the lamb back in the pan and stock and mix.
9. Lay the sliced potatoes on top and pour over the melted butter and place the lid on top and put into the oven for 1 hour.
10. Remove the lid and turn the heat up on the oven and cook for a further 20-30 minutes.
11. Remove the hot pot from the oven and place a spoonful of the hot pot onto the plate alongside the pickled red cabbage.
Whatever your flavour, use your blender and get inspired to create a delicious smoothie to suit your mood!
Start your day with a glass of deliciousness - packed with oats to help you stay fuller for longer.