If you're following the Miami Beach Diet, you won't be indulging in regular takeaways - however there's no need to miss out on your curry fix with this gorgeously healthy Goan fish recipe.
200g skinless salmon fillet, cubed into 1” pieces
200g raw tiger prawns
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
Thumbsized piece ginger, grated
2 tbsp garam masala
½ tsp turmeric
1 green pepper deseeded and cut into eight
1 red pepper deseeded and cut into eight
500g carton tomato passatta
200ml vegetable stock
2 large ripe tomatoes, quartered
1 large handful baby spinach
Squeeze lemon juice
Fresh coriander to garnish
200g brown basmati rice
1. Fry the onion in 1 tbsp olive oil for 2-3 mins, before adding garlic, ginger and chilli, then cook for a further minute.
2. Add the garam masala, turmeric and green pepper. Fry for a minute to cook out the spices before pouring in the passata and stock. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer, cover with a lid and cook for 15 mins.
3. Place the fish, prawns, tomatoes and spinach into the saucepan and cook for 4-5 mins until the fish has cooked through.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice to taste, and then stir through the chopped coriander.
5. Meanwhile, cook the rice to the packet's instructions before serving with the curry.
Grams of fat per serving: 7.8
All Miami Beach Diet recipes have been assessed by the Institute for Optimum Nutrition.