In the final part of our make-up series with vloggers Pixiwoo, they say Glam Bam Thank you Ma'am - two party looks, day and night.
Five top tips to achieve day-to-night make-up:
1) Take a day time look into the evening by lining the eyes with a smouldering black pencil in the water line of the eyes.
2) Add instant drama to the eyes by applying false lashes. For a feline look select corner lashes to enhance the edges of the eyes.
3) Jazz up your lipstick by applying a slick of gloss onto the centre of the lips. This will also give them a fuller, plumped look.
4) If you are wearing your hair off of your face, or have short hair then don’t forget to sweep your foundation brush over your ears. It will stop your ears appearing a different shade to your face in photographs.
5) Glitter instantly transforms a look so dust a fine glitter onto the centre of the eye lid to catch the light
Sam - Makeup Forever Eye Primer, Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette, MAC Smoulder Kohl, Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
Nic - Becca Ombre Nudes Eye Palette, Mac concealer pencil, Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effects Mascara, Clarins Eclat Minute Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector