Lisa's in the kitchen cooking up a low-calorie dish that's still a treat!
75g 70% dark chocolate
4 tbsp low fat yoghurt
2 tsp Disaronno (used to be Amaretto)
2 medium egg whites
1 tsp caster sugar
300g mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
Small bar of white chocolate for grating/decoration
1. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Once melted, allow to cool slightly.
2. Add the yoghurt and Disaronno into the chocolate and stir.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg whites and sugar until stiff peaks.
4. Carefully fold the egg whites into the chocolate mix, keeping as much air as possible.
5. Place the mixed berries into small glasses or ramekins and divide the chocolate mousse on top.
6. Chill until set.
7. Finish with a dusting of grated white chocolate on top.