We are celebrating natural beauty and looking for two viewers to become models for a beauty television campaign - Could it be you?
The two winners will win a £1000 makeover with Garnier for a TV campaign that they will become the stars of! Not only that, they will star in a double page spread in a women's glossy magazine! Lorraine Naked 2 is all about celebrating people of all age, shapes and sizes - Their true natural beauty! It doesn’t matter how big your bum is or what size you are!
So, do you think that you could be one of our Lorraine Naked two winners? There are two catergories to enter into - The 18 to 40 category and the 41 plus category. Simply read below and enter using the submission form.
Read the terms and conditions.
Dos and Don'ts
1. Must not have had any cosmetic surgery (invasive or non-invasive procedures) on their face and must disclose to the producers when asked, details of any cosmetic surgery (invasive or non-invasive procedures). Please note that is likely to result in elimination from this competition.
2. Must disclose to the promoter any professional modelling experience. If you are a professional model and/or are signed to a modelling agency, this will not exclude you from entry but we reserve the right to take into account any previous professional modelling experience when judging your entry.
3. The winner will be required to be available to attend a photo shoot on a date between Monday 6 May 2013 and Tuesday 14 May 2013 or such other date(s) as specified by the Prize Provider.
4. The winner will be required to be available to attend three separate days of publicity around the launch day between Monday 8 April 2013 and Friday 19 April 2013 (inclusive) and to attend a photo shoot on a date before 31 May 2013.
To enter, simply simply attach ONE head and shoulder picture of yourself and answer the questions in the submission form below. The photo must be in colour and show your natural beauty, without any makeup on, be a true likeness of you, be no more than one year old, not have been computer-enhanced in any way. A profile picture, or one that is obscured will not be counted as a valid entry.
Entry opens at 8.30am on Monday 4th February 2013 and closes at midday on February 15th 2013.
- Entry for Lorraine Naked 2 has now closed.
- PLEASE ensure that you read all terms and conditions before entering Lorraine Naked 2.
- Only the person themselves can enter the competition.