Our 25-year-old entrepreneur isn't just bringing business acumen to the villa this summer, he says he wants to bring the energy too!
- Sam feels the boys are chilled and laid back, but hopes our girls are 'waiting for someone with a bit of energy'. He describes himself as 'hyperactive, loud and a showman'. For some reason we're suddenly realising Sam isn't going to blend into the background and be quiet in the corner...
- Sam is loyal and says he's never cheated. He also claims to have had only one girlfriend so far, who he dated for four years. 'We broke up mutually and amicably, mainly because she moved overseas', he explains. Maybe loyal Sam could give our Adam some lessons in breaking up amicably, in a friendly and polite way?!
- He's got his eye on Georgia and Samira, but is also quite taken by new girls Zara and Ellie. He's quick to add, 'all the girls in there are beautiful'. So who knows which girl is going to take his fancy?
- Sam isn't looking forward to early starts in the villa, as he says 'I’m not a morning person'. Maybe Alex or Jack could treat him to some avocado for brekkie - they seem to have mastered the art of whipping up a lush early morning breakfast so far! That could definitely perk up our seemingly grumpy-in-the-morning new boy!
- This guy won't get starstruck by the faces of the people he's been watching on TV for the last few weeks though, he's very used to working with some familiar faces. 'I trained Toff from Made in Chelsea,' he casually drops into convo. And aside from personal training a Queen of the Jungle, he's also trained boyband star George Shelley. We feel Sam might be a regular at the Love Island garden gym. But could there be a clash of fit men vying for the title of King of the Garden Gym? Adam better watch his back... There's a new personal trainer in town!