The former England cricketer Freddie Flintoff succeeded in setting 12 world records as part of a challenge for Sport Relief challenge.
His challenges have included trying to wrap This Morning host Holly Willoughby in newspaper in record time. The aim was to beat a time of 3mins 7secs.
He struggled to find the end of the roll of sticky tape, costing him valuable seconds.
His final record was throwing a bullseye from the furthest distance on a standard dartboard.
During the day Freddie also popped into Loose Women for their help with breaking a world record for the most kisses.
Freddie was also joined in Hyde Park by cricketer Steve Harmison who helped him to try to break the 100m in a pedalo record.
His record attempts also included bungee jumping, doing three-point-turns and zorbing.
Freddie's Twitter feed gives a humorous insight into the the ups and downs of his record breaking day:
Slow start , still only one in the bag , off to this morning to wrap holly in news paper . Tough challenge #freddies12
Anyone near hyde park , about to attempt the 100 metre pedlo record with Harmy ! #freddies12
Will be gutted if I don't break the pedalo record ! I'm sober too , I have a chance @piersmorgan
Broke the pedalo 100m record ! That's the one I wanted 3 down #freddies12
7 down #freddies12 text fred to 70005 to donate a fiver please !
On 11 records just been on QVC living the dream ! #freddies12
The full list of the 12 records Freddie broke are:
- Most cricket deliveries faced in one minute (19)
- Fastest time to high-five 20 people blindfolded (in 6.53 seconds)
- Most people popping party poppers (420)
- Most peas eaten with a cocktail stick in 30 seconds (38)
- Most kisses in 30 seconds (40)
- Fastest time to drink a hot chocolate (5.45 seconds)
- Fastest 100 metres on a pedalo (1 minute 58.62 seconds)
- Most Facebook likes in one hour (52,719)
- Fastest zorb over 100 metres (26.59 seconds)
- Fastest 3 point turn in a car (14.01 seconds
- Most hot dogs made in 1 minute (9)
- Longest bullseye throw (5.05m)