Sir Paul McCartney has moved up the ranks of millionaire musicians thanks to his marriage to US businesswoman Nancy Shevell.
According to the Sunday Times Rich List, the former Beatle and his new wife are worth £665 million.
Last year Sir Paul's fortune was valued at just £495 million but has now greatly increased largely due to Nancy's £150 million stake in her family's haulage business.
An additional £20 million from performing and album sales has helped him move up to third in the Sunday Times Rich List Music Millionaires Top 50.
The only people above him are theatrical producer Sir Cameron Mackintosh whose personal wealth is estimated at £725 million and record industry executive Clive Calder whose fortune is said to be £1,350 million.
Lord Lloyd-Webber, who is fourth in the list, saw his personal fortune drop from £680 million the previous year to £590 million.
A new entry, tied at number ten with David and Victoria Beckham and Sir Mick Jagger on £190 million, is Daniel Ek who founded the digital music download service Spotify.
The Sunday Times Rich List 2012 Top 10 Music Millionaires in Britain and Ireland.
- 1 - Clive Calder - £1,350 million
- 2 - Sir Cameron Mackintosh - £725 million
- 3 - Sir Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell - £665 million
- 4 - Lord Lloyd-Webber - £590 million
- 5 - U2 - £514 million
- 6 - Simon Fuller - £375 million
- 7 - Simon Cowell - £225 million
- 8 - Sir Elton John - £220 million
- 9 - Michael Flatley - £192 million
- 10 = David and Victoria Beckham - £190 million
- 10 = Daniel Ek - £190 million
- 10 = Sir Mick Jagger - £190 million