The soap world's "Oscars" are upon us once again, as Coronation Street, EastEnders, Hollyoaks, Emmerdale and Doctors battle it out for gongs.
EastEnders star Jo Joyner is leading the pack with a string of nominations at the British Soap Awards, which are being held at ITV's studios on London's South Bank.
Joyner, whose character Tanya Jessop has been at the centre of a dramatic storyline after being diagnosed with cancer, is shortlisted for best actress and best dramatic performance.
And her troubled relationship with Max Branning also sees her and co-star Jake Wood nominated for best on-screen partnership as well as best storyline.
The other best actress hopefuls are Nina Wadia, who plays Albert Square resident Zainab Khan, Coronation Street's Alison King, who plays Carla Connor, and Hollyoaks star Karen Hassan, who plays Lynsey Nolan.
The best actor nominees are Corrie's Chris Gascoyne (Peter Barlow), EastEnders star Shane Richie (Alfie Moon), Emmerdale's Danny Miller (Aaron Livesy) and Emmett J Scanlan who plays Hollyoaks villain Brendan Brady.
Coronation Street's Michelle Keegan is once again in the running for the sexiest female award, while EastEnders' Scott Maslen will be hoping to hold on to his sexiest male crown at the glitzy bash.
Walford's farewell to cast stalwart Pam St Clement, who played Pat Butcher for 25 years, is nominated for the best single episode.
And all five dramas are nominated for best British soap, a viewer-voted award which was picked up last year by EastEnders.
Hosted by Phillip Schofield, there are 17 awards in total, voted for by a panel of expert judges or by the public.
There is also a lifetime achievement award and a special achievement gong.
The ceremony will be shown on ITV1 at 8pm on Wednesday May 2.
Here are the British Soap Awards nominations:
- Coronation Street: Chris Fountain (Tommy Duckworth)
- EastEnders: Scott Maslen (Jack Branning)
- Emmerdale: Matthew Wolfenden (David Metcalfe)
- Hollyoaks: Danny Mac (Mark 'Dodger' Savage)
- Coronation Street: Michelle Keegan (Tina McIntyre)
- EastEnders: Jacqueline Jossa (Lauren Branning)
- EastEnders: Preeya Kalidas (Amira Masood)
- Hollyoaks: Jorgie Porter (Theresa McQueen)
Villain of the Year
- Coronation Street: Andrew Lancel (Frank Foster)
- EastEnders: Ace Bhatti (Dr Yusef Khan)
- EastEnders: Joshua Pascoe (Ben Mitchell)
- Hollyoaks: Jeff Rawle (Silas Blissett)
- Coronation Street: Chris Gascoyne (Peter Barlow)
- EastEnders: Shane Richie (Alfie Moon)
- Emmerdale: Danny Miller (Aaron Livesy)
- Hollyoaks: Emmett J Scanlan (Brendan Brady)
- Coronation Street: Alison King (Carla Connor)
- EastEnders: Jo Joyner (Tanya Jessop)
- EastEnders: Nina Wadia (Zainab Khan)
- Hollyoaks: Karen Hassan (Lynsey Nolan)
Best Comedy Performance
- Coronation Street: Stephanie Cole (Sylvia Goodwin)
- Doctors: Jan Pearson (Karen Hollins)
- EastEnders: Tameka Empson (Kim Fox)
- Hollyoaks: Joe Tracini (Dennis Savage)
Best Young Performance
- Coronation Street: Alexander Bain (Simon Barlow)
- Doctors: Charlie Kenyon (Cameron Waterhouse)
- EastEnders: Lorna Fitzgerald (Abi Branning)