Scotland's Parliament will today be updated on efforts to deal with a deadly outbreak of Legionnaires' disease.
By yesterday the number of confirmed cases of the disease had risen to 21 - with one person having died.
There were also another 19 people who were suspected of having the illness, which is linked to the south west area of Edinburgh.
Nicola Sturgeon, the Scottish Health Secretary, will give an update on the situation on the outbreak to MSPs at Holyrood this morning.
On Wednesday, Ms Sturgeon she described it as "the most significant Legionnaires' outbreak we have had in Scotland for a long, long time, perhaps since the early 1980s".
But she also said the risk to the community was low and that "all of the relevant agencies were working together very closely, both to manage the outbreak and ensure that patients have the right treatment, and to identify the source as quickly as possible."
The first case was confirmed last Thursday, and since then bosses at NHS Lothian have established an incident management team, chaired by Dr Duncan McCormick, consultant in public health medicine.
On Wednesday, Dr McCormick said that while the number of cases is expected to continue to rise for several days it was hoped they would start to fall after that.
Meanwhile, the hunt continues to trace the source of the deadly Legionnaires' disease outbreak in Edinburgh.
Health officials believe it is connected to an outdoor source, possibly a cooling tower.