Some of Britain's more baffling decisions made to supposedly protect health and safety have been revealed by a panel set up to try and restore some common sense.
The government set up a Myth Busters Panel to confront decisions which seem to defy all logic.
Among the more over-zealous decisions, the Department for Work and Pensions found:
- Cafes refusing to heat up baby food
- Golf buggies banned from a golf course
- Summer footwear banned from offices
- Hospitals refusing to have microwaves on wards
- A school relocating a tree house
- Sleeping in a camper van banned on a campsite
The Myth Busters Panel has been contesting decisions made by insurance companies, councils and employers since it was set up in April.