Olympic hero Bradley Wiggins picked up another honour tonight when he was presented with the Lifetime Achievement award at the GQ Men of the Year Awards.
The cyclist, who won the Tour de France and a gold medal at London 2012, was given the award on stage by former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher.
There was also an appearance by double gold medal winner Mo Farah who presented Robbie Williams with an Icon award at the event in the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, central London.
The Olympic theme continued with Team GB being named Team of the Year, while the designer of the cauldron Thomas Heatherwick was given the Cultural Icon award by opening ceremony supremo Danny Boyle.
Other awards saw Homeland star Damian Lewis named TV Personality of the year and Borat star Sacha Baron Cohen named best comedian.
Gary Barlow was given the Outstanding Achievement award, while Michael Fassbender was named Actor of the year.
U2 frontman Bono presented the Inspiration award to Sir Salman Rushdie, and Sir Tom Jones picked up the Legend award at the ceremony.
X Factor host Dermot O'Leary was named Most Stylish man at the event, hosted by Jimmy Carr and David Walliams, and given his award by new Bond girl Berenice Marlohe.
US film producer Harvey Weinstein gave the Editor's Special award to James Corden, while Thor star Chris Hemsworth was presented with the International Breakthrough award by fellow Australian Kylie Minogue.
- Solo Artist -Tinie Tempah
- TV Personality - Damian Lewis
- Tanqueray Most Stylish - Dermot O'Leary
- Comedian- Sacha Baron Cohen
- Entrepreneur - Chris Corbin and Jeremy King
- Designers - Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana
- Chef - Wolfgang Puck
- Writer - Aaron Sorkin
- Editor's Special - James Corden
- Alfred Dunhill Cultural Icon - Thomas Heatherwick
- Lifetime Achievement - Bradley Wiggins
- Politician - Boris Johnson
- Icon - Robbie Williams
- Woman - Lana Del Rey
- International Breakthrough - Chris Hemsworth
- Outstanding Achievement - Gary Barlow
- International Man - John Slattery
- Actor - Michael Fassbender
- Inspiration - Sir Salman Rushdie
- Legend - Sir Tom Jones
- Team -Team GB Olympians