The 14 stars to grace the dancefloor at this year's Strictly Come Dancing competition have arrived at the launch party tonight, where they will team up with their prospective dance partners on the show.
After weeks of speculation, programme bosses announced the final line-up on The One Show, revealing who will don sequins and spray tans.
Among the contestants, Olympians Louis Smith and Victoria Pendleton have already been confirmed for the show, trading in their medals for mirrorballs.
Following in the footsteps of Mark Ramprakash and Darren Gough, Michael Vaughan is putting his legs before cricket this year.
The sport stars will join Denise Van Outen and former children's TV host Johnny Ball who are among those moving on to a new cha-cha-challenge when the series begins on BBC1 this Saturday.
Back to present this year's Strictly Come Dancing are Sir Bruce Forsyth and Tess Daly, with iconic former English ballerina Darcey Bussell as a new addition to the judging panel.
Bussell will join regulars Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel Horwood and Len Goodman.
The full line-up is as follows:
- Jerry Hall - Former wife of Sir Mick Jagger
- Sid Owen - Best-known as Ricky Butcher from EastEnders
- Fern Britton - Former This Morning presenter
- Colin Salmon - Known for playing "Charles Robinson" in James Bond
- Lisa Riley - Former Emmerdale actress
- Nicky Byrne - Westlife
- Richard Arnold - Daybreak presenter
- Dani Harmer - Best-known for her role as Tracy Beaker
- Kimberley Walsh - Girls Aloud singer
- Denise Van Outen - Presenter
- Johnny Ball - Former children's TV presenter
- Michael Vaughan - Former England Cricket captain
- Victoria Pendleton - Olympic gold-winning track cyclist
- Louis Smith - Olympic silver medalist for gymnastics