Stella McCartney picked up two prizes at the British Fashion Awards - including one for the London 2012 Great Britain kit she designed.
McCartney won designer of the year and the designer brand award at a ceremony at the Savoy Hotel in London.
Other winners from the night included Alexa Chung, who claimed the British style award for the third year in a row.
Cara Delevingne, who was the face of Burberry in 2010, won the best model award at the British fashion industry's most prestigious ceremony.
Celebrities including Olympian Victoria Pendleton, Princess Beatrice, Salma Hayek and Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood with his fiancee all graced the red carpet in central London.
British Fashion Awards winners:
- Designer of the Year and Designer Brand: Stella McCartney
- British Style: Alexa Chung
- Best Model: Cara Delevingne
- Outstanding Achievement: Manolo Blahnik
- Red Carpet: Roksanda Ilincic
- New Establishment: Erdem
- Accessory Designer: Nicholas Kirkwood
- Menswear Designer: Kim Jones for Louis Vuitton
- Isabella Blow award for fashion creator: Louise Wilson
- Emerging Talent Award, ready to wear: JW Anderson
- Emerging Talent Award, accessories: Sophie Hulme
- Emerging Talent Award, menswear: Jonathan Saunders