Mario Balotelli's imminent departure from Manchester City marks a sad moment for British football fans.
The Italian's eccentricities have provided a welcome antidote to the sensible, media-trained players of the modern game.
Here's why Super Mario will be missed:
1. Tripping up his £27m colleague
2. Having trouble with a training bib
Make that two training bibs.
3. Turning up to play for Man City's youth team
4. Fighting with his manager
5. Surprising schoolchildren on a stadium tour
6. Celebrating international goals like this...
7. Telling our reporter 'I don't speak English' (in English)
8. Not smiling when he scores...
...because "I think that a striker has to score...it's my job."
9. Unashamed showmanship after scoring against City's rivals
10. Driving a camouflage car...
11. Being Noel Gallagher's favourite player...
And not being that bothered about it.
12. Entertaining his guests with magic tricks...
...when the action on the pitch isn't interesting enough.
13. Remaining calm under pressure