The prestigious 55th Annual Grammy Awards have been taking place this evening in Los Angeles, with several British artists nominated for the prestigious music prize.
Singer Ed Sheeran has been nominated for Song of the Year and Adele up for Best Pop Solo Performance for her live version of Set Fire to the Rain.
Adele has already been a massive success at the Grammys, winning six last year including Album of The Year.
For the second time in a row, two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J has been hosting the awards show along with Beyonce. Other presenters include another Destiny's Child -Kelly Rowland, comic Ellen Degeneres, as well as Hollywood A-lister Johnny Depp.
Taylor Swift will be opening the show, with hints towards her singing her hit track "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," which is up for Record of the Year. Making a big comeback is Justin Timberlake, who's getting ready for his first Grammy's performance in four years.
Here are some of the nominations for the most notable awards:
Record Of The Year
- Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
- Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
- We Are Young - Fun. featuring Janelle Monáe
- Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye Featuring Kimbra
- Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
Album Of The Year
- El Camino - The Black Keys
- Some Nights - Fun.
- Babel - Mumford & Sons
- Channel Orange - Frank Ocean
- Blunderbuss - Jack White
Song Of The Year
- The A Team - Ed Sheeran, songwriter (Ed Sheeran)
- Adorn - Miguel Pimentel, songwriter (Miguel)
- Call Me Maybe - Tavish Crowe, Carly Rae Jepsen & Josh Ramsay, songwriters (Carly Rae Jepsen)
- Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Jörgen Elofsson, David Gamson, Greg Kurstin & Ali Tamposi, songwriters (Kelly Clarkson)
- We Are Young - Jack Antonoff, Jeff Bhasker, Andrew Dost & Nate Ruess, songwriters (Fun. featuring Janelle Monáe)
Best New Artist
- Alabama Shakes
- Hunter Hayes
- The Lumineers
- Frank Ocean