Clare Balding received a standing ovation at the Royal Television Society Programme Awards last night, as the BBC's Olympic coverage was named best live event.
Landing the prize for best presenter for her work on London 2012, Balding took to the stage, and said she was "bloody proud" to be a sports presenter.
The BBC swept the board at last night's ceremony, winning 18 of the 28 awards, including two wins for Steven Moffat's Sherlock.
Actress Olivia Colman was named best actress for her role in the BBC1 series The Accused, along with Sean Bean, who won best actor for his portrayal of a cross-dressing teacher in the courtroom drama.
Filmmaker Danny Boyle picked up one of the two honorary judges' awards for his work on the Olympic opening ceremony, with Channel 4's Paralympics coverage taking the other.
For a third consecutive year, Ant and Dec collected the best entertainment performance prize for their role as hosts of ITV's I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! ITV2's Celebrity Juice was named best entertainment show.
And the same week that viewers watched the Rovers Return go up in flames, Coronation Street was named best soap, for a second year on the run.
Full list of winners:
- Actress: Olivia Colman - Accused II (BBC1)
- Actor: Sean Bean - Accused II (BBC1)
- Arts: Lucian Freud - Painted Life (BBC2)
- Children's drama: Wolfblood (CBBC)
- Children's programme: Room On The Broom (BBC1)
- Comedy performance: Jessica Hynes - Twenty Twelve (BBC2)
- Daytime programme: Remembrance Week (BBC1)
- Documentary series: Protecting Our Children (BBC2)
- Drama serial: Good Cop (BBC1)
- Drama series: Sherlock (BBC1)
- Entertainment: Celebrity Juice (ITV2)
- Entertainment performance: Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly - I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! (ITV)
- History: The Secret History Of Our Streets (BBC2)
- International: Girls (Sky Atlantic)
- Live event: London Olympics 2012 (BBC)
- Nations and regions programme: The Bank Of Dave (Channel 4)
- Popular factual and features: Long Lost Family (ITV)
- Presenter: Clare Balding - The Olympics (BBC)
- Science and natural history: Operation Iceberg (BBC2)
- Scripted comedy: Alan Partridge: Welcome To The Places Of My Life (Sky Atlantic)
- Single documentary: 7/7: One Day In London (BBC2)
- Single drama: The Hollow Crown: Richard II (BBC2)
- Soap and continuing drama: Coronation Street (ITV)
- Writer - Comedy: The Thick Of It (BBC2)
- Writer - Drama: Steven Moffat - Sherlock (BBC1)
- Judges' award - Channel 4's coverage of the London Paralympics 2012
- Judges' award - Danny Boyle
- Lifetime achievement award - Dave Gordon (BBC sport)