The Voice coach Jessie J has topped the most-played chart for 2012 with her song Domino.
The singer beat Gotye and Emeli Sande to the top spot, on a list compiled by music royalties body PPL, which analysed radio play in 2012 as well as performances on TV and in venues such as pubs and shops.
The single, which was first released in 2011, has continued to be played consistently since.
Kelly Clarkson's Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) was the seventh most-played song despite only reaching number eight in the UK singles chart.
Jonathan Morrish of PPL said:
The top ten most-played pop songs is always an impressive insight into what the nation has been listening to the previous year.
These songs will undoubtedly stay with us for a long time.
The top ten songs PPL listed:
- Jessie J - Domino
- Gotye (ft Kimbra) - Somebody That I Used To Know
- Emeli Sande - Next To Me
- Maroon 5 (ft Christina Aguilera) - Moves Like Jagger
- David Guetta (ft Sia) - Titanium
- Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight
- Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
- Rihanna (ft Calvin Harris) - We Found Love
- Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
- Maroon 5 - Payphone.