Germany's Sabine Lisicki is set to play France's Marion Bartoli in the women's Wimbledon final today.
The women are part of a surprise line-up after a shock defeat against defending champion Serena Williams.
Here is what to expect from the two players:
Germany's Sabine Lisicki
- The 23-year-old has managed to beat Bartoli 3-1 in four previous meetings. In this tournament, Lisicki has hit 39 aces, more than any other player.
- Lisicki has also made four less double faults than Bartoli in this competition.
- The 23rd seed is also the first German to reach the final since seven-time champion Steffi Graf in 1999.
- Lisicki won against defending champion Serena Williams in the fourth round.
France's Marion Bartoli
- Bartoli has had 12 aces in this tournament.
- The 28-year-old has had 27 double faults so far.
- She has won 30 break points, while Lisicki has won 28.
- The number 15 seed has only won once in the past four encounters with Lisicki.
- Bartoli reached the Wimbledon final in 2007, but was defeated by Venus Williams.
The pair will meet on Centre Court at 14:00 BST, with the prize of a first Grand Slam for both players.