It was Justin Timberlake's night at the MTV Video Music Awards, (VMA) as the 32-year-old took home four awards and blew the crowd away with his performance.
The former N Sync member reunited with his old boy band for a medley of their greatest hits which he worked into a longer routine comprised of his most memorable songs at this year's ceremony in Brooklyn.
2013 has been a successful year for Timberlake, who premiered his hit "Suit and Tie" at the Grammy's and stormed London's Wireless festival after seven years away from the music industry.
In an open letter to fans posted online shortly after the VMAs ended, Timberlake promised "we're not done" and reminded fans of the release of his fourth studio album, "The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2", on September 30.
Other winners included Bruno Mars, who took home Best Male Video and Best Choreography, and Selena Gomez, who won best pop video.
Miley Cyrus did not take home any awards but almost stole the show with her raunchy duet alongside Robin Thicke, who was performing his hit "Blurred Lines".
After Cyrus had performed her hit "We Can't Stop" she stripped down to a skin-tight two piece and gyrated against Thicke as he was singing.
Offstage Lady Gaga defended One Direction, who had been booed when they won Best Song of the Summer, by threatening to storm out of the awards.
- Video Of The Year? - - Justin Timberlake "Mirrors"
- Best Song of the Summer - One Direction "Best Song Ever"
- Best Hip-Hop Video - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton - "Can't Hold Us"
- Best Male Video - Bruno Mars "Locked Out of Heaven"
- Best Female Video - Taylor Swift "I Knew You Were Trouble"
- Best Pop Video - Selena Gomez "Come and Get It"
- Artist To Watch Presented By Taco Bell - Austin Mahone "What About Love"
- Best Collaboration - Pink feat. Nate Ruess "Just Give Me A Reason"
- Best Video With A Social Message - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis "Same Love"
- Best Rock Video - Thirty Seconds To Mars "Up In The Air"
- Best Art Direction - Janelle Monae feat. Erykah Badu "Q.U.E.E.N"
- Best Choreography - Bruno Mars "Treasure"
- Best Cinematography - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton - "Can't Hold Us"
- Best Direction - Justin Timberlake feat. Jay Z "Suit And Tie"
- Best Editing - Justin Timberlake "Mirrors"
- Best Visual Effects - Capital Cities "Safe And Sound"
- Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award - Justin Timberlake