After weeks of auditions and tears and heartache for both the judges and contestants, the final three boys and over-25s were revealed in last night's X Factor.
The final 24 were whittled down to 12, with 35-year-old prison officer and mother of two Sam Bailey being told she had made the cut.
Viewers saw Sam joined in the final by Sharon Osborne's "Devon diva" Shelley Smith and Lorna Simpson and three boys - Luke Friend, Nicholas McDonald and Sam Callahan.
- Shelley Smith, 34, from Farringdon in Devon. The single mum delivers car parts in her white van and also performs functions. She made it to bootcamp in 2008 and 2012. Bootcamp song: Respect - Aretha Franklin.
- Sam Bailey, 35, from Leicestershire. Prison officer Sam is a mother-of-two and has decided she should pursue her musical dreams after devoting herself to work and family. Bootcamp song: Clown - Emeli Sande.
- Lorna Simpson, 26, from South Norwood, London. Currently studying business finance at university, Lorna previously won a "Tasty Talent" contest in Jamaica taking a grand prize of £8,000. Bootcamp song: I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston.
- Luke Friend, 17, Devon. Student Luke dreams of headlining at Glastonbury Festival and his dreadlocked hair has not been washed for nine months. Bootcamp song: Alone - Heart.
- Nicholas McDonald, 16, from Motherwell. Student Nicholas gigs at venues close to where he lives, spending the proceeds on new gear which his dad sets up for him when plays lives. Bootcamp song: I won't give up - Jason Mraz.
- Sam Callahan, 19, from Essex. Part-time barman Sam went to theatre school and has been in various bands, as well as gigging as small festivals. Bootcamp song: Iris - GooGoo Dolls.