The final hopefuls who made it into the judges' houses stage on the X Factor have been whittled from six down to three.
The live finals will take place next week, where the 12 acts will be battling it out to win this year's show.
Viewers saw Rouch Copy tonight joined by Miss Dynamix and Kingsland Road, while Hannah Barrett, Tamera Foster and Abi Alton went through from the girls.
- Tamera Foster, 16, from Gravesend, Kent. Tamera, who starts college in September to study Musical Theatre, entered as part of duo Silver Rock, but judges decided to split them up. Bootcamp song: Stay - Rhianna.
- Hannah Barrett, 17, from south London. Hannah, who is studying for A levels, started singing in her local church and she says she is more interested in music than fame. Bootcamp song: I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James.
- Abi Alton, 19, from Guisborough. The Morrison's sales assistant finds her job "boring" and lives at home with both her mum and dad. Bootcamp song: I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston.
- Rough Copy - Sterling, 28, and Joe, 27, from Croydon. The group had entered last year's contest but were forced to quit due to visa issues for one of the members. The same problem recurred this year forcing the trio to slim to a duo. Bootcamp song: Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis.
- Kingsland Road - Connor, 19, Matt, 25, Jay, 19, Josh, 20, and Thompson, 22, from east London. The quintet share a flat with three in one room and two in another. They hope to conquer the US so they can afford their own beds. Bootcamp song: For Once in My Life - Stevie Wonder.
- Miss Dynamix - Jeanette, 21, Rielle, 16, and SeSe, 22, from London, Romford (originally South Africa) and Manchester SeSe had been part of group Dynamix, while Jeanette and Rielle had been part of the girls' category. Judges put them together because they saw a spark and after ten hours rehearsal they made it through. Bootcamp song: We Found Love - Rihanna.