Pop bands Busted and McFly are joining forces to create a new supergroup McBusted.
Busted split in 2004, but the band is not fully reforming: James Bourne and Matt Willis are joining the megagroup but former frontman Charlie Simpson is not.
But they will perform alongside all four members of McFly, who are still writing and performing as a group ten years on.
It is not the first time the two groups have teamed up. McFly rose to fame by supporting Busted almost a decade ago, and the bands were reunited for McFly's 10th anniversary show in September at London's Royal Albert Hall.
It didn't take the bands long to decide on their new name:
– Tom Fletcher
When people would refer to us they'd naturally call us McBusted and it just kinda stuck.
Both bands were complimentary of each other's work.
– Harry Judd
Going on tour is the most fun thing, so that's why we're so excited. And for us four in McFly we get to play Busted songs, which is even more exciting.
The boys revealed how excited they are about the tour.
– James Bourne
I didn't think we'd ever play Busted music live ever again, together - I mean I play the songs in my bedroom all the time.
But to do it with Matt again is incredible, and to do it with Matt AND McFly - I'm as excited now as I was ten years ago.
McBusted have announced their tour dates for next year.
- Friday 18 - Glasgow, SSE Hydro
- Saturday 19 - Liverpool, Echo Arena
- Monday 21 - Bournemouth, BIC
- Friday 25 - London, The O2
- Monday 28 - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- Tuesday 29 - Nottingham, Capital FM Arena
- Wednesday 30 - Leeds, First Direct Arena
- Saturday 3 - Birmingham, LG Arena
- Sunday 4 - Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena
- Tuesday 6 - Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- Friday 9 - Manchester, Phones 4U Arena