The stars taking part in the very last series of Dancing On Ice have been revealed.
Series 9 of the ice dancing programme, which will be on our screens in January, will feature past winners and favourites of the show from its entire run competing to be Dancing on Ice Champion.
Those taking part in Dancing On Ice 2014 are:
- Bonnie Langford (came third in series 1)
- Suzanne Shaw (winner of series 3)
- Zaraah Abrahams (came third in series 3)
- Hayley Tamaddon (winner of series 5)
- Jorgie Porter (came second in series 7)
- Beth Tweddle (winner of series 8)
- David Seaman (came fourth in series 1)
- Kyran Bracken (winner in series 2)
- Gareth Gates (came fourth in series 3)
- Ray Quinn (winner of series 4)
- Todd Carty (came ninth in series 4)
- Gary Lucy (came second in series 5)
- Sam Attwater (winner in series 6)
- Joe Pasquale (came sixth in series 8)
Phillip Schofield and Christine Bleakley will be rink-side to preside over all the action and the judges will be on hand to deliver their verdicts.
Olympic skating superstars Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean will return one final time to help train our celebrities.
This year the legendary sporting duo will also be celebrating the 30th anniversary of their Olympic Bolero win during the show’s run.