A viral comic video about how animals eat their food has topped this year's YouTube most viewed in the UK.
Each year, the list gives the run-down of the videos that have gained the most views and grabbed the public's attention.
How Animals Eat Their Food involved two men showing how creatures such as a rhino, a lizard and a kangaroo eat.
The video has been viewed more than 88 million times and spawned various parodies and follow-ups.
My Wedding Speech, by Tom Fletcher from McFly, who sang his new bride a song for his speech during their wedding is in second place.
Watch the top three most viewed videos in the UK this year below:
In third is a shadow act performance by group Attraction, who won Britain's Got Talent.
Tom Daley's video, Something I want to say, where he explained he was in a relationship with a man, only appeared online in early December but still made it to number seven in the list.
The list of music videos was topped by Naughty Boy, by La La La featuring Sam Smith, closely followed by PSY's follow up to Gangnam Style, Gentleman.
This year YouTube said it did not just look at views, but also took shares, searches, likes and responses into account when it made the list.
Other popular music videos in the UK included Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke at number three and Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball at four.
Watch the top three most viewed music videos in the UK this year below:
Across the world the most watched video was The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?), by Ylvis, with the Harlem Shake (Original army version) in second.
Watch the top two trending videos in the world this year below:
– Kevin Allocca, head of culture and trends at YouTube
As 2013 comes to a close, these are some of the videos, channels and moments that shaped our year.
While each annual list is unpredictable, trending videos just get bigger each year. And with 80% of all views on YouTube coming from outside the US, the global community is driving pop culture unlike ever before.
The full list of the UK's top 10 YouTube videos of 2013:
- 1. How Animals Eat Their Food - MisterEpicMann
- 2. My Wedding Speech - Tom Fletcher from McFly
- 3. Attraction perform their stunning shadow act - week 1 auditions, Britain's Got Talent 2013
- 4. Will & Jaden Smith, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Alfonso Ribeiro Rap! - The Graham Norton Show, BBC One
- 5. asdfmovie6
- 6. Harlem Shake (original army edition)
- 7. Tom Daley: Something I want to say
- 8. Francine Lewis with her many impressions - week 2 auditions, Britain's Got Talent 2013
- 9. PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2013 (Hadouken! - Levitate)
- 10. Learn the Alphabet with Peppa Pig!
The full list of the UK's top 10 music YouTube videos of 2013:
- 1. Naughty Boy - La La La ft. Sam Smith
- 2. PSY - GENTLEMAN M/V
- 3. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines ft. T.I., Pharrell
- 4. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
- 5. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop
- 6. Avicii - Wake Me Up (Lyric Video)
- 7. Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) [Official music video HD]
- 8. Daft Punk - Get Lucky (Official Audio) ft. Pharrell Williams
- 9. Katy Perry - Roar (Official)
- 10. Rudimental - Waiting All Night feat. Ella Eyre (Official Video)
The full list of the top 10 trending YouTube videos across the world in 2013:
- 1. Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?), tvnorge, 265,351,182
- 2. Harlem Shake (original army edition), kennethaakonsen, 95,074,238
- 3. How Animals Eat Their Food, MisterEpicMann, 88,314,305
- 4. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version), SteveKardynal, 67,761,062
- 5. baby&me / the new evian film, EvianBabies, 66,802,801
- 6. Volvo Trucks - The Epic Split feat. Van Damme, VolvoTrucks, 57,163,518
- 7. YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar), thelonelyisland, 53,268,881
- 8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise, CarrieNYC, 50,198,668
- 9. THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading, BadLipReading, 43,945,120
- 10. Mozart vs Skrillex. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2, ERB, 41,647,082