Victoria Pendleton is swapping gold medals for golden crusts as she takes part in a special Bake Off series, along with actress Jane Horrocks and impressionist Alistair McGowan.
They are among 16 stars of TV, film, music and sport competing in a four-part series of BBC2's The Great Sport Relief Bake Off to be screened later this month.
Cyclist Pendleton's fellow Olympian Greg Rutherford is also in the series along with her 2012 Strictly Come Dancing competitor Michael Vaughan under the watchful eyes of judges Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood.
The full list of contestants is as follows:
- Athletes Victoria Pendleton and Greg Rutherford
- Singers Michael Ball and Jamelia
- Actresses Doon Mackichan, Samantha Bond, Jane Horrocks and Bonnie Wright
- Impressionist Alistair McGowan
- Former Blue Peter presenter Helen Skelton
- Dancing In Ice judge Jason Gardiner
- Desert Island Discs host Kirsty Young
- Saturdays singer Rochelle Humes
- Broadcasters Emma Freud and Johnny Vaughan
- Cricketer Michael Vaughan
The shows will feature the signature, technical and showstopper rounds that viewers will recognise, and a star baker will be crowned at the end of each programme.
Regular presenter Sue Perkins will be without her usual sidekick Mel Giedroyc, but will be joined by guest hosts Omid Djalili, Ed Byrne and Jo Brand.
The series will also follow Olympic gold-winning boxer Nicola Adams as she visits Comic Relief-funded projects in South Africa.
Former Blue Peter presenter Helen Skelton admitted she is "absolutely rubbish at baking":
– Helen Skelton, tv presenter
All my friends and family laugh at anything I do in the kitchen, so I thought this might be a chance to redeem myself. I wished I'd practiced more beforehand.
When they said to me 'you've got to make a pizza' I thought they meant just put the toppings on a pizza - I didn't realise they meant make the dough and everything.
The fundraising Sport Relief weekend takes place from March 21 to 23 with members of the public invited to run, swim or cycle at the former Olympic Games venue in East London.
Great Sport Relief Bake Off will run over four consecutive evenings from Monday, January 13.