Paris Fashion Week has drawn to a close, marking the end of a month of catwalk shows that were inspired by everything from supermarket grocery shopping at Chanel to 'debauched débutantes' at British fashion house Henry Holland.
But can you tell the difference between a quote from those in-the-know this past Fashion Month and a line from Zoolander, Ben Stiller's hit fashion industry parody film?
Take our quiz to find out: Who said it - fashion world or Zoolander? Scroll to the bottom of the page for the answers.
1) "I hear words like 'beauty' and 'handsomness' and 'incredibly chiseled features"'and for me that's like a vanity of self absorption that I try to steer clear of."
2) "They wanted the hands to look a little bit dead."
3) "We were shown pictures of Greta Garbo and other actresses from the 1920s and asked to 'Haider' it up, so I borrowed some elastic bands from Eugene, snipped them in two and glued them over their brows."
4) "Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique."
5) "The proud legacy. The inspiring history that looks to the future and to the world. The quest for authenticity and innovation. Does not every designer ultimately seek to create something timeless?"
6) "Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
7) "The childish application of make up will make adults look younger."
8) "First model walks; second model duplicates, then elaborates."
9) "Military green symbolised 'the fight for the environment'."
10) The show was "an invitation to travel in space and look into the future."
11) "This woman once had perfect hair but now has ethereal, ghostly hair."
2) Alexander McQueen - Paris Fashion Week
3) Haider Ackermann - Paris Fashion Week
5) Louis Vuitton - Paris Fashion Week
7) Ashish - London Fashion Week
9) Vivienne Westwood - London Fashion Week
10) Jean Paul Gaultier - Paris Fashion Week
11) Erdem - London Fashion Week