The full transcript of what the pilots on missing Flight MH370 said to air traffic control before the plane disappeared has been released by Malaysian authorities.
Malaysian Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said there is "no indication of anything abnormal in the transcript." Here are the last words from the cockpit:
- 12:25:53 MAS 370: Delivery MAS 370 Good Morning
- 12:26.02 ATC: MAS 370 Standby and Malysia Six is cleared to Frankfurt via AGOSA Alpha Departure six thousand feet squawk two one zero six
- 12:26:19 ATC:...MAS 370 request level
- 12:26:21 MAS 370: MAS 370 we are ready requesting flight level three five zero to Beijing
- 12:26:39 ATC: MAS 370 is cleared to Beijing via PI BOS A Departure Six Thousand Feet Squawk two one five seven
- 12:26:45 MAS 370: Beijing PI BOS A Six Thousand Squawk two one five seven MAS 370 Thank You
- 12:26:53 ATC: MAS 370 Welcome to ground
- 12:26:55 MAS 370: Good Day
- 12:27:27 MAS 370: Ground MAS370 Good Morning Charlie One Requesting push and start
- 12:27:34 ATC: MAS370 Lumpur Ground Morning Push back and start approved Runway 32 Right Exit via Sierra 4.
- 12:27:40 MAS 370 Push back and start approved 32 Right Exit via Sierra 4 POB 239 Mike Romeo Oscar
- 12:27:45 ATC: Copied
- 12:32:13 MAS 370: MAS377 request taxi.
- 12:32:26 ATC: MAS37..... (garbled) ... standard route. Hold short Bravo
- 12:32:30 MAS 370: Ground, MAS370. You are unreadable. Say again.
- 12:32:38 ATC: MAS370 taxi to holding point Alfa 11 Runway 32 Right via standard route. Hold short of Bravo.
- 12:32:42 MAS 370: Alfa 11 Standard route Hold short Bravo MAS370
- 12:35:53 ATC: MAS 370 Tower
- 12:36:19 ATC (garbled) ... Tower ... (garbled)
- MAS 370: 1188 MAS370 Thank you
- 12:36:30 MAS 370: Tower MAS370 Morning
- 12:36:38 ATC: MAS370 good morning. Lumpur Tower. Holding point.. (garbled).. 10 32 Right
- 12:36:50 MAS 370: Alfa 10 MAS370
- 12:38:43 ATC: 370 line up 32 Right Alfa 10.
- MAS 370: Line up 32 Right Alfa 10 MAS370.
- 12:40:38 ATC 370 32 Right Cleared for take-off. Good night.
- MAS 370: Right Cleared for take-off MAS370. Thank you Bye.
- 12:42:05 MAS 370: Departure Malaysian Three Seven Zero
- 12:42:10 ATC: Malaysian Three Seven Zero selamat pagi identified. Climb flight level one eight zero cancel SID turn right direct to IGARI
- 12:42:48 MAS 370: Okay level one eight zero direct IGARI Malaysian one err Three Seven Zero
- 12:42:52 ATC: Malaysian Three Seven Zero contact Lumpur Radar One Three Two Six good night
- MAS 370: Night One Three Two Six Malaysian Three Seven Zero
LUMPUR RADAR (AREA)
- 12:46:51 MAS 370: Lumpur Control Malaysian Three Seven Zero
- 12:46:51 ATC: Malaysian Three Seven Zero Lumpur radar Good Morning climb flight level two five zero
- 12:46:54 MAS 370: Morning level two five zero Malaysian Three Seven Zero
- 12:50:06 ATC: Malaysian Three Seven Zero climb flight level three five zero
- 12:50:09 MAS 370: Flight level three five zero Malaysian Three Seven Zero
- 01:01:14 MAS 370: Malaysian Three Seven Zero maintaining level three five zero
- 01:01:19 ATC: Malaysian Three Seven Zero
- 01:07:55 MAS 370: Malaysian... Three Seven Zero maintaining level three five zero
- 01:08:00 ATC: Malaysian Three Seven Zero
- 01:19:24 ATC: Malaysian Three Seven Zero contact Ho Chi Minh 120 decimal 9 Good Night
- 01:19:29 MAS 370: Good Night Malaysian Three Seven Zero
Minutes after the final radio transmission was received the plane's communications were cut off and it turned back across Peninsular Malaysia and headed towards the Indian Ocean, according to military radar and limited satellite data.